High Times introduced Dulze, the first Mexican-owned gummy brand in the cannabis industry.
Utilizing full-spectrum cannabis oil and a unique proprietary infusion process, Dulze delivers an edible experience unlike any other product on the market. While other cannabis edibles have a higher concentration of THC per piece, making it nearly impossible to accurately to gauge a personal dose, each Dulze gummy contains 2mg of THC, allowing consumers to take control of how much they consume.
“At Dulze we deliver a true plant to palate product, by sourcing the highest quality ingredients and cannabis in California,” said Moya in a statement. “Our unique extraction and coconut oil infusion methods produce a full-spectrum oil, which retains beneficial cannabis compounds resulting in a more consistent high.”
- Bursting with flavor, and Abuelita approved, Dulze comes in four Hispanic-inspired varieties:
- Chili Watermelon – Chili Watermelon opens the door to a wild palette of hot and spicy followed by sweet, soothing, and juicy watermelon flavors.
- Pina Colada – Let Dulze help you get through the day with delicious and refreshing Piña Colada gummies that allow you to “learn your dose” and feel comfortable with the consumption.
- Margarita – Our tasty Margarita gummies bring you one of the most iconic Mexican drink flavors. Each gummy features a coat of a special blend of sugar, citric acid and salt that creates the perfect balance and feel of a real Margarita cocktail.
- Horchata – Horchata never felt this good! Whether you melt it in your coffee or sprinkle them on some ice cream, this delicious treat allows you to maintain control at all times of the day.
“We wanted to give the Hispanic community nostalgic flavors while introducing the cannabis industry to something new,” adds Moya. “The Dulze team is dedicated to elevating our customer’s cannabis experience through education and carefully crafted products.”
Dulze cannabis infused gummies are currently available for purchase exclusively at Dr. Greenthumbs Los Angeles (2011 Pasadena Avenue Los Angeles, CA). To learn more about the Dulze brand, please visit https://dulzeinc.com/