Parallel, announced that its Surterra Wellness retail brand in Florida has introduced an expanded variety of new medical cannabis product offerings, including its new Heights brand of edibles and sublinguals and new flavors of its Coral Reefer branded chews. Surterra Wellness has holiday promotions and discounts for Florida medical patients in time for November 25, known as Green Wednesday in the cannabis industry, as many patients traditionally stock-up on cannabis products for the holiday season.
Customers looking for new product forms and tastes as they stock-up for the holiday season will find five new products on Surterra Wellness dispensary shelves. These include:
- Heights Dark Chocolate Bar: Each bar of rich chocolate contains approximately 100 mg of THC per bar and approximately 5 mg THC per piece and are vegan.
- Heights Sublingual Tablets: These are the first tablets available to patients in Florida that come in a sweet mint flavor and contain a discreet micro-dose of approximately 2.5 mg of THC per tablet and are vegan.
- Coral Reefer Chews: Three new product offerings in pineapple, tangerine and mixed berry flavors, each contain approximately 5 mg of THC per chew and are vegan.
- Surterra Wellness Sublingual Drops: Similar to a traditional lozenge, these are sugar-free available in three targeted cannabinoid ratios of 12.5:1 (orange), 1:1 (lemon), and 1:9 (watermelon) with approximately 5 mg of total active cannabinoids per piece.
- Surterra Wellness Sublingual TheraGels: The first of its kind on the market, these dissolvable soft gels are available in watermelon with two dosing options of approximately 2.5 mg and approximately 5 mg of THC per theragel.
“Green Wednesday is a day when our customers stock up on our cannabis products for the holidays and this year customers will be excited by our broad variety of new formats, flavors that include delicious flavors, and discreet microdosing offerings. We are most excited about our new brand Heights, which we are introducing with a delicious dark chocolate bar and Florida’s first sublingual in a cool mint flavor,” said Liz Conway, President of Surterra Wellness / Parallel Florida. “While holiday shopping will look a little different than last year as we continue our COVID-19 safety measures, and encourage order ahead and curbside delivery, our aim is to please our Florida patients and keep them coming back to Surterra Wellness by introducing the best and most innovative products on the shelves at a variety of price points and offer compelling holiday discounts and promotions.”
Starting today Tuesday, November 24, all 39 Surterra Wellness retail locations will run four holiday promotions for our customers continuing throughout the week of Thanksgiving. Patients filling their baskets have the opportunity to save between 20% to 30% on select products and receive complimentary branded merchandise. In an effort to increase patient safety and accessibility, Surterra Wellness will extend store hours indefinitely, provide virtual consultations and offer pre-ordering and pre-payment options through its new Good2Go platform.